We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
- FIRST GRADE TEACHER: We are seeking candidates who are committed to providing an excellent classical, Christian education in a loving and nurturing environment. Duties include but are not limited to lesson planning and implementation, classroom management, communication with parents, and participation in faculty meetings and other aspects of the school community. Three to five years of experience teaching in an early childhood setting are preferable, and a college degree is required. Candidates must love the Lord, love children, and desire to provide biblical, gospel-filled instruction, correction, and encouragement. The first grade position is full time from 7:35-3:15 Monday-Friday during the school year.
- MARKETING COORDINATOR: This is a part-time, year-round position with main responsibilities to include posting events/info to social media, boosting ads, maintaining the CCS website, and creating popups on the website for events. Must also be able to drive ideas to promote CCS and build school relationships through various media and events. Applicants must have a relationship with Jesus Christ, an understanding of classical education, a love for people and an understanding of what relates to our families. Experience in marketing and social media required. The position is expected to entail 10-15 hours per week. Please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
- DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR: This is a part-time, year-round position with the main responsibilities to include developing and maintaining relationships with families, alumni, and the community, promoting the mission and vision of CCS within the community, and developing and overseeing fundraising events and campaigns. The position is expected to entail 10-15 hours per week. Applicants must have experience in business and/or development, a love for people, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and a love for Christian, classical education. Please contact the school office at email@example.com to request an application.
- BOOKKEEPING/ACCOUNTANT: This is a part-time, year-round position with the main areas of experience and skill necessary in the following areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank and credit card reconciliation, monthly financial statement preparation, annual budget preparation, payroll, Quickbooks, sales tax for non-profits, general insurance and employment regulations, and others. This position is expected to entail 20-25 hours per week. A degree in accounting and/or at least five years of experience are required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
- COACHES: At Covenant Classical, we are always looking for skilled coaches who love Jesus and want to make an impact on the lives of young people through athletics. CCS offers girls volleyball, boys soccer, cross-country, girls and boys basketball, and golf and tennis programs for Middle School through Varsity athletes. If you have any interest in partnering with the school as a coach, please contact Alan Parker at the athletic office at email@example.com or (704) 792-1854.
We are a rapidly growing school and always welcome applications for all grade levels and subjects. Applications will be kept on file for one year and considered as positions become available.
Qualified applicants shall have a firm understanding and enthusiasm for classical methodology and its practical application across the disciplines. Demonstrated teaching gifts, a love for students, and an authentic and growing relationship with Jesus Christ are required. Three years of classroom experience is preferred.
Qualified applicants should direct their resume and cover letter to Mrs. Laurie Thigpen, Head of School, and Mrs. Dawn Russell, Assistant Head of School, via their office manager Marcia Kuhn (firstname.lastname@example.org).