Help Make a Difference
A vital part of CCS is a thriving Parent/Teacher Organization. Without the involvement of the PTO so much of what we do at CCS would not be possible. Every parent or guardian of a CCS student is automatically a voting member of the PTO, which holds monthly meetings and sponsors a host of volunteer opportunities.
From parent education seminars to teacher appreciation, the PTO seeks to foster positive relationships between parents and the school’s administration, faculty and staff.
2018-2019 CCS PTO Board
- Co-Presidents: Angela Denton & LaToia Ormond
- Secretary: Annlia Way
- Treasurer: Amanda Fischbeck
- Faculty Support Chairwoman: Joanna Hudson
- Community Support Chairwoman: Melissa Mathes
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jeanine Deutsch
For information on how to serve, please contact Angela Denton at firstname.lastname@example.org