Help Make a Difference
A vital part of CCS is a thriving Parent/Teacher Organization. Without the involvement of the PTO so much of what we do at CCS would not be possible. Every parent or guardian of a CCS student is automatically a voting member of the PTO, which holds monthly meetings and sponsors a host of volunteer opportunities.
From parent education seminars to teacher appreciation, the PTO seeks to foster positive relationships between parents and the school’s administration, faculty and staff.
2019-2020 CCS PTO Board
- President: LaToia Ormond
- Vice President: Carla Durbin
- Secretary: Annlia Way
- Treasurer: Tanya Oesterreich
- Faculty Support Chairwoman: Josephine Moker
- Community Support Chairwoman: Melissa Mathes
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jeanine Deutsch
- Fundraising Coordinator: Amanda Fischbeck
For information on how to serve, please contact LaToia Ormond at email@example.com.